At www.flexicose.com , we are committed to protecting your privacy, and we want you to feel comfortable using our website. We will never willfully sell, trade, rent, disclose or make available to any third party personally identifiable information about you without first receiving your permission.
There are only two exceptions to when your personal information may be disclosed:
- When it is required by law
- To protect the rights or property of our company, DTC Health
When you visit websites, your computer exchanges information with other computer systems in order to display pages, select specific information, and enable you to buy products and services. During this exchange, we gather information only to:
- Fulfill your requests accurately and quickly
- Identify ways we can improve our website to enhance your visit
How Do We Protect Your Transaction?
We use state-of-the-art technology to protect your data from unauthorized third parties. We use the latest 128 bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) software to protect your data. SSL encrypts any personal information transmitted over the Internet. In addition, our server is protected by a firewall to prevent further unauthorized access.
What Specific Information Do We Gather?
During your visit, you may have the option of providing the following information (whichis stored in our system):
- Your e-mail or mailing address- to receive special offers or other information you may have requested.
- Your phone number– in the event that you request someone from our staff to follow up with you; or if we have a question about information you've submitted. We will never make unsolicited calls or enable others to call you unsolicited.
- Data– information that you enter into a form on our website.