Subscribe to the Healthy Joints Club!
Now You Can Save Time, Money & Never Miss A Dose!
You can choose to automatically receive a new order every month, every two months, or every three months, canceling anytime. You may choose from the recurring order options listed here or request a customized program built just for you by emailing us at: email@example.com
Learn More About Flexicose: Glucosamine for Joints
Flexicose is a synergistic glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM formula for painful joints that works safely and naturally to relieve discomfort caused by arthritis and other inflammatory diseases.
Flexicose contains glucosamine sulfate and HCL, chondroitin and a Flexibility Complex™, which includes aloe vera gel, Boswellia Serrata Resin Extract, Yucca Root, Omega-3 fatty acids, MSM, Niacinamide and Bromelain. Glucosamine is great for joints!
Different factors may contribute to joint pain (such as overuse, wear and tear, or arthritis). Glucosamine sulfate (a naturally occurring compound in your body) is involved in the production of rebuilding cartilage needed for joint function and shock absorption. Flexicose contains glucosamine sulfate and chondroitin, among other ingredients, to provide joint pain relief brought about by arthritis and other types of joint wear.
Take a look at some of the other benefits of Flexicose below.
Flexicose Liquid Glucosamine Information:
Why Choose Flexicose?
- Liquid formula for maximum absorption.
- 1500 milligrams of superior quality Glucosamine per serving.
- Eases arthritis pain and joint stiffness, safely and naturally.
- Doctor recommended.
- Flexicose costs $.90/day, or less if you order in bulk.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee
- A majority of Flexicose customers report a reduction in pain and improved mobility within one to 2 weeks. For more serious cases, it can take up to 6 weeks to 3 months depending on the condition of your joints.
- Flexicose is manufactured in the USA at a certified organic GMP (cGMP) facility.
- Flexicose follows all statutes and regulations of the United States Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act.